Wednesday

Haircuts: The Difference Between Men & Women!

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/2/20652/28_2008/DandruffWoman.jpg

Woman's version:

Woman 2: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!

Woman 1: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when
she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think
it's too fluffy looking?

http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.com/image-files/curlyhairstylehaircut12.jpg

Woman 2: Oh no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get
my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too
wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff, I'm
afraid.

Woman 1: Are you serious? I think your face
is adorable. And you could easily get one of
those layer cuts--that would look so cute I
think. I was actually going to do that except
that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.



Woman 2: Oh--that's funny! I would love to
have your neck! Anything to take attention
away from this two-by-four I have for a
shoulder line.

Woman 1: Are you kidding? I know girls that
would love to have your shoulders. Everything
drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms--
see how short they are? If I had your shoulders
I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.



Man's version:

Man 2: Haircut?

Man 1: Yeah.


http://celebrity.hairresources.net/Shortclassicmens.jpg


Continuous Traditional
Christmas Music:
CLICK HERE!!!




4 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Songs From the Hospital Hit Parade:

"I'll be Sewing You"
"Red Cells in the Sunset"
"It's Spleen a Long, Long Time"
"It Had to Be Flu"
"On the Bonny Banks of Glaucoma"
"Gonna Take a Sentimental Gurney"
"Yes, We Have No Pajamas"
"Glove Me Tender
"Stitchcraft"
"The Staphs and Streps Forever"
"The Pill Is Gone"
"Old Man's Liver"
"Try To Dismember"
"That Old Gangrene of Mine"
"I've Grown Accustomed to Her Brace"
"On the Road to Mend and Lay"
"The Girl From Emphysema"
"Lay That Hupo Down, Babe"
"Secondhand Nose"
"You're Nobody Until Somebody Gloves You:
"Call Me Unresponsive"
"MRI Blue?"
"Some Implanted Evening"
"Blame It on My Tooth"
"My Melancolicky Baby"
"From Here to Maternity"
"Merci, Docs"
"You Broke Your Promise But I'll Get a Lung"

Pam said...

Oh Boy! the hiaruct example is so right on!! You made me chuckle!

kelly said...

Men are like waffles...
Women are like Spaghetti...
Or so I've been told.

Professor Howdy said...

Young Son: "Is it true, Dad? I heard that in some parts of
Asia a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

Dad: "That happens in most countries, son."

Follow T&H!