Monday

UNC Basketball Exam



Two UNC basketball players 
were taking an important exam.
If they failed, they would be on 
academic probation and not
allowed to play in the big 
game the following week. 
The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

The last question read, 
"Old MacDonald had a ."

Pat was stumped. He had 
no idea what to answer. 
But he knew he needed 
to get this one right to 
be sure he passed. 

Making sure the professor 
wasn't watching, he taps 
Tiny on the shoulder.

"Pssst. Tiny! Whats the 
answer to the last question?"



Tiny quietly laughs. He 
looks around to make 
sure the professor
hadn't noticed, and 
then he turns to Pat.

"Pat, you're sooo stupid! 
Everyone knows Old 
MacDonald has a FARM."

"Oh yeah," replies Pat. 
 "I remember now." He 
picks up his No. 2 pencil 
and starts to write the 
answer in the blank.
Then he stops.



Tapping Tiny's shoulder 
once again, he whispers,

"Tiny, how do you spell 'farm'? "

"You are *really* dumb, Pat. 
That's so easy! Farm is 
spelled E-I-E-I-O."



Continuous Traditional
Christmas Music:
CLICK HERE!!!



3 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Two kids are talking to each other. One says, "I'm really worried. My
dad works twelve hours a day to give me a nice home and good food. My
mom spends the whole day cleaning and cooking for me. I'm worried
sick!"

The other kid says, "What have you got to worry about? Sounds to me
like you've got it made!"

The first kid says, "What if they try to escape?"

Professor Howdy said...

Teacher to a third grade student: "Billy, if both of your parents were born
in 1967, how old are they now?"

Billy: "It depends."

Teacher: "It depends on what?"

Billy: "It depends on whether you ask my father or my mother."

Professor Howdy said...

Have you entered the treasury of snow, Or have you seen the treasury of hail... - Job 38:22

Follow T&H!