Monday

Flat Tire Near UNC!



A UNC student had a flat tire, 
pulled off on the side of the road,
and proceeded to put a bouquet 

of flowers in front of the car and
one behind it. Then he got back 

in the car to wait.

A passerby studied the scene as 

he drove by and was so curious
he turned around and went back. 

He asked the fellow what the
problem was.


The UNC student replied, "I have 

a flat tire."

The passerby asked, "But what's 

with the flowers?"

The student responded, "When you 

break down they tell you to put flares 
in the front and flares in the back! 
I never did understand it either."

3 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Don't Be Cruel



You know I can be found,
Sitting home all alone,
If you can’t come around,
At least please telephone.
Don’t be cruel to a heart that’s true.



Baby, if I made you mad
For something I might have said,
Please, let’s forget the past,
The future looks bright ahead,
Don’t be cruel to a heart that’s true.
I don’t want no other love,
Baby it’s just you I’m thinking of.



Don’t stop thinking of me,
Don’t make me feel this way,
Come on over here and love me,
You know what I want you to say.
Don’t be cruel to a heart that’s true.
Why should we be apart?
I really love you baby, cross my heart.



Let’s walk up to the preacher
And let us say I do,
Then you’ll know you’ll have me,
And I’ll know that I’ll have you,
Don’t be cruel to a heart that’s true.
I don’t want no other love,
Baby it’s just you I’m thinking of.



Don’t be cruel to a heart that’s true.
Don’t be cruel to a heart that’s true.
I don’t want no other love,
Baby it’s just you I’m thinking of.

Professor Howdy said...

Q. What happened to the duck when he heard a joke?
A. It quacked him up.

Professor Howdy said...

There are three things that amaze me—
no, four things that I don’t understand:
how an eagle glides through the sky,
how a snake slithers on a rock,
how a ship navigates the ocean,
how a man loves a woman.
- Proverbs 30:18-19

Follow T&H!