Monday

Não mais Deseja!



There once was a UNC grad that 
got a dirty old lamp for his birthday. 
He cleaned it up and POOF!--out
popped a genie!

"I shall give you three wishes.

You may have anything you like."

So the guys thinks for a minute

and says, "I would like a billion
dollars."

"You shall have it," and the genie
grants him the wish. "Anything else?"

The guy thinks for a while. Then,

"I would like a VW Bug with A/C,
power locks, power windows, 10-
disk changer, you know the works."

"Your wish is my command. What

is your last wish?"

"Hmmm. I think I'll save it for
a rainy day."

"OK, suit yourself," says the

genie.

So the guy gets in his new VW

and goes for a drive to show all
his friends. He turns on the radio.
There's a very familiar commercial
on. The guy starts singing to it:
"I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener."

3 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

A man calls a lawyer's office. The phone is answered, "Schwartz, Schwartz, Schwartz and Schwartz."

The man says, "Let me talk to Mr. Schwartz."

"I'm sorry, he's on vacation."

"Then let me talk to Mr. Schwartz."

"He's on a big case, not available for a week."

"Then let me talk to Mr. Schwartz."

"He's playing golf today."

"Okay, then, let me talk to Mr. Schwartz."

"Speaking."

Professor Howdy said...

Use a debit card? Now it's really going to cost you. Bank of America announced last week that it will begin charging customers $5 per month for use of their debit cards. But if you're looking for someone to blame, set your sights on Washington.

Bank of America is imposing the new fee in anticipation of a $2 billion annual loss brought about by the "Durbin Amendment" -- a provision of last year's Democrat Dodd-Frank Wall Street financial reform bill.

Professor Howdy said...

More Music Videos:
ILoveProfHowdy.Com


Classical Music fits beautifully
into your everyday life...


Music Videos are defined
as theater of the mind!


This Music with Earphones on your
iPad, iPhone or iPod transcends
into pleasurable dream videos...


Create yours now...
You know how!

Follow T&H!