Friday

Um Engano Ligeiro!



A UNC student goes into a restaurant 
and notices there's a "peel and win" 
sticker on her coffee cup. So she's 
peels it off and starts screaming, 
"I've won a motor home! I've won
a motor home!"

The waitress says, "That's impossible. 

The biggest prize is a free lunch."

But the student keeps screaming, 

"I've won a motor home! I've won 
a motor home!"

Finally the manager comes over and 

says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're 
mistaken. You couldn't possibly have 
won a motor home because we didn't 
have that as a prize!"

The student says, "No it's not a mistake. 

I've won a motor home!"

She hands the ticket to the manager 

 and he reads...

" W I N A B A G E L "


1 comment:

Michelle - Duke U. said...

Q: What do you get when 20 violinists start playing at the
same time but play different songs?
A: A senseless act of violins.

Follow T&H!