Friday

University Life Begins!



Aboard a flight from New York to Raleigh, a UNC freshman was taking his very first flight to begin university life.

They had only been aloft a few minutes when the student complained to the flight attendant that his ears were popping.

The flight attendant smiled and gave the UNC student some chewing gum, assuring him that many people experienced the same discomfort.

When they landed in New York, the student thanked the flight attendant.

"The chewing gum worked fine," he said, "but tell me, how do I get it out of my ears?"




Google: T3H7P12H
(Images & Videos Also)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Howdy,

What an honor to be writing you. I have never read these
jokes and things before until tonight...and I have been an
ECU student for five years now. You always send me stuff
and now that I have been in graduate school for two years,
I felt the need to read your e-mail...and it's great! I have
laughed so many times so far and I'm only a fourth of the
way through. I just wanted to give you props for this funny
stuff! So, Peace, Love and Hairgrease until we meet again...

Whit-Luv

Anonymous said...

Dear Howdy,

It's not an optical illusion,
it just looks like one.

Phil W.

Professor Howdy said...

"Hey Benny," said Lou, "I just bought me a
brand new hearing aide. It cost me $4,000,
but it's state of the art."

"That right?" answered Ben. "What kind is it?"

"One-thirty-seven."

Professor Howdy said...

Cerchi il signore mentre può essere trovato, lo invitano mentre è vicino.

Professor Howdy said...

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send His Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. There is no judgment awaiting those who trust Him. But those who do not trust Him have already been judged for not believing in the only Son of God. - John 3:16-18

Follow T&H!