Monday

Dinner Guest!



A guest at dinner noticed 
the small family dog looking 
hungrily at every bite she 
took. Finally she took a small 
piece of meat from her plate
and held it up for him.

"Speak!" she said to the dog.

The dog answered, "Under 
the circumstances, I hardly 
know what to say!"


+++

Recommended by Prof Howdy for improving your life:


Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

{Double click this link or copy and paste this link into your Web Browser's address line

for more info - Not amalgamated with 'Thought & Humor' in any way - but should be}

2 comments:

Abby Sciuto said...

The local high school has a policy that the parents must call
the school if a student is to be absent for the day. Alice
deciding to skip school and go to the mall with her friends.
So she waited until her parents had left for work and called
the school herself.

"Hi, I'm calling to report that Alice is unable to make it
to school today because she is ill."

Secretary at high school answered, "I'm sorry to hear that.
I'll note her absence. Who is this calling please?"

"This is my mother."

Dr. Ducky Mallard said...

A sad Basset Hound was relating his troubles to his friend.

"I'm really depressed all the time and I think negative
thoughts. I'm always bored, I feel listless and I am always
tired."

"Why not go see a psychiatrist?" suggested the friend.

"Well, I would," said the Basset Hound, "except that I'm
not allowed on the couch.

Follow T&H!