Wednesday

Name These Great 1950's Easy Listening Super Romantic Songs! (Actual Music Included!)


Can You Name These 1950's Easy Listening Songs From The Following Lyrics:


1) What a glorious feeling,
I'm happy again!
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above,
The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love!



2) Tell me now is it so don't let me be the last to know
My hands are shakin' don't let my heart keep breaking 'cause...



3) You are my reason to live
All I own I would give
Just to have you adore me!



4) Should my heart not be humble, should my eyes fail to see,
Should my feet sometimes stumble on the way, stay with me.



5) Let's fly way up in the clouds
Away from the maddening crowds
We can sing in the glow of a star that I know of
Where lovers enjoy peace of mind
Let us leave the confusion and all disillusion behind
Just like birds of a feather, a rainbow together we'll find!
(Translation)



6) There are no gloomy skies
When seen through the eyes
Of those who are blessed with love!

(Note: The instrumental version was a huge hit 
but contained no lyrics. Instrumental version is
below.)



7) Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me,
Where troubles melt like lemon drops,
away, above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me.



8) None can refuse, time flys so fast
Too dear to lose and too sweet to last
Though it may be just for today
Share our love we must while we may!



9) And now I'm gonna find her, for my heart is full of woe;
We'll do the things together we did so long ago.
We'll play the banjo gaily, she'll love me like before...



10) Till the wells run dry,
And each mountain disappears,
I'll be there for you, to care for you,
Through laughter and through tears.


LISTEN TO ANSWERS:

Hit #4 (7th Song On Album)

Hit #5 

Hit #10

(Note: Each Video above was created by yours truly for your enjoyment! Each Video contains more than 1 song of similar genre which you also might enjoy. On some videos, the Riddles Song Answer may not be the first song. This adds to the entertainment value - especially if done with 1 or more friends! Music from the time lyrics were romantic! Some of these songs may even traverse into a different decade to challenge your intellect just a bit!)


No comments:

Follow T&H!